Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Marketing Coordinator...it's official

I finally got my updated employment offer in the mail, signed it and sent it off. My title is officially "Marketing Coordinator" and I start June 5th. I called my "future" boss Donna yesterday and I'll be going in to have my benefits package etc...explained to me in person next week. She is sooo sweet. I'm really glad she ended up being my boss because I think she's definitely someone who can mentor me in the field.

After my trip I may start looking into car shopping. My dad wants me to get the Infinite G5? Yah...uh uh...right. I may end up getting the new Civic. I think it's going to be weird driving a dinky car since I've we've always owned a 4WD. Kenny's going to be selling his RSX soon too. I wish I could buy it , but it sucks in the winter so that's pointless. Anyway...we'll see. Maybe I’ll just take the Mississauga Transit to work...meh...nahhhhhhhh. Oh...my friend Susanna sent me these pics from OZ. This is where I'll be in three weeks:


Susanna with a WOMBAT. Yes...a WOMBAT people

Great Ocean Road - 12 Apostles - Melbourne

Whitsunday Islands...wow


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home