I need new eyes
Well, not new eyes literally...but a new pair of glasses. Since when did a pair of ordinary glasses start costing $600? I went into about 4 places today and had frames/lens quoted from 500-600 bux. Geez. This one lady even had the nerve to tell me that people purchase a pair of glasses starting at $1200! She made it sound like I was going the cheap way with $600. Anyway...I really did fall in love with this one pair. Because my head is so small, I have a hard time trying to find a trendy pair of glasses that actually fits the frame of my face. I really liked this one deisgn by a Danish company called
http://www.prodesigndenmark.com. But with Christmas just around the corner, I think I'm going to hold off on it until the new year. Will someone get me laser eye surgery for Christmas?
2 Comments:
Goto Pacific Mall, get you a pair of Chanel's for $250 incl lens. :)
Cash of course, let me know.
Awwww...I wish I read this sooner.
I've decided to buy a pair of Oakley Crosshares instead. I'll def go with you to Pacific when I'm ready to buy glasses glasses in a few months.
Post a Comment
<< Home