Monday, October 30, 2006

Spooktacular week ahead


So we didn’t do much at all this weekend. There were a couple of Halloween parties Igor and I were invited to, but we weren’t in the mood I guess. At the very last minute on Friday night, we decided to drop by the CCIT party. We made a quick stop by Wal-mart and rummaged through a $2 and $5 bin, only to find matching “FAT” Sumo suits. So, I don’t know how Igor talked me into it, but we ended up buying them and walking into the party as Couch Potatoes. Vlado ended up joining in on the costume and tagged along to the party. We didn’t stay for very long…20 minutes to be exact.

How embarrasing...




Other than that, I spent the weekend shopping for the new job. Canon’s going to be a lot more “corporate” and I didn’t bother spending money when I worked at ED since they were so laid back casual. I picked up quite a few items at Jacob, including a winter jacket, a headband, pants, and a few sweater tops. I also shopped around for new sunglasses since I break about 3 each summer. I decided...no more will I buy cheap glasses. So I bought a pair of Oakley Crosshair sunglasses. I fell in love with them instantly. It’s got a similar shape to the aviators, but the design was made for women. Unlike the pic shown in the link, I ended up getting a matte black frame with black gradient lenses. They are HAWT!

Ended up watching some movie with Igor last night. We argued about what to watch and he won. Action flick ofcourse. I don’t even remember the title. That’s how dis-interested (If that’s even a word) I was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home